Have you ever considered to buy a milk cup system to your newborned piglets? There can be more than one reason why this is a good idea. Maybe you spend too much time on nursing sows – maybe you wish to increase the average weight at weaning?
The idea behind our Pump'n'Grow milk cup system is to keep it simple and a minimal amount of investment. The system is easy to mount and install by yourself.
Furthermore, we developed a milk replacer designed for this type of system. You can even mix the milk powder in cold water without any problems. The milk replacer is DanMilk Supreme.
Results from our customers
- Reduced use of antibiotics
- Higher weight at weaning: +0.8-1.0kg
- Reduced mortality in the farrowing pen at 2-6 % point
- Sows can take care of 1-2 additional piglets
- Sows can wean up to 4 extra piglets per year
- Significantly lower feed cost from weaning to slaughter
Expected time spend per day:
You will not need to spend more than maximum 15 minutes per day. (This includes a daily cleaning procedure)
Esben Graff Jensen, Haastrupgaard ApS
"Agilia A/S is no doubt a company with good solutions. We bought a milksystem Pump'n'Grow Fresh from Agilia and experience the investment as low compared to the outcome. Furthermore are the products from Agilia some of the best we can use in our piglet production. As a customer it is good to coloborate with a company with that knowledge-itensice roots. Altrough Agilia is a part of a big global group, they still manage to adapt to our everyday work and processes."
Why choose Pump'n'Grow Fresh system?
- Fresh milk in small portions of 50 litre
- Simple modular plug & play system
- Daily cleaning without any waste of milk!
- Easy to use with minimal of work
- High in capacity - Service 3-4.000 sows per system
Our Pump'n'Grow Fresh will reduce your time spending on mixing the powder. The unique with this system is that you can clean every day without wasting one drop of milk!
In our studies we found out that a clean system is the key element to get a higher milk intake from the beginning. That results in an increased weight after weaning and a more healthy piglet.
Call us today at +45 9717 3300
to get free tips on how to optimize your feed with DanMilk